Exhibition & Sponsorship Information
Exhibiting at the 4th Annual Port of the Future ConferenceTM is a great opportunity for you to promote your products, services and company to a highly influential audience of government agencies, ports, and terminal operators looking to advance and modernize their operations.
The exhibit package not only provides you a location and platform to demonstrate your solutions and meet with your potential partners and customers, but it will also allow you to reach virtual attendees, and have brand awareness before during and after the Conference.
Each Exhibit Package Includes the Following:
- 10 ft by 8 ft pipe and draped booth area
- Two all access passes which includes the following:
- All general and breakout sessions
- Networking socials on April 4th and 5th
- Three breakfasts, two lunches and snack breaks
- Two virtual attendee passes
- Logo with hyperlink and 75 word description on program website and on Exhibitor/Attendee Hub App
- Lead capture App on smart phone using QR code for 1 user
- Messaging and networking App to reach in-person and virtual attendees
- One six foot draped table, carpet, two side chairs and one wastebasket
- Basic electricity and in booth Wi-Fi internet access
Enhance your presence and show your support for the port community by sponsoring the program. Each sponsorship package is designed to give you maximum exposure by providing you more visibility and engagement on-site and online.
- April 5th Networking Reception Sponsor
- April 4th or 5th Networking Lunch Sponsor
Contact Sareth Neak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-644-6020 for the full prospectus