Dr. Juergen Hellmich
Chief Executive Officer
iSAM North America Corp.
After studying computer science at the University of Dortmund, Juergen Hellmich worked an automation company in Muelheim an der Ruhr for heavy industrial business. His line of expertise was the development of machine control systems to bring the automation of production lines to the next level of quality, safety, and productivity. Besides project management and production line control systems, his responsibilities were marketing and sales of business in different industrial areas, as well as the growth of the company. The next level of development was expanding internationally, as well as founding subsidiaries in countries such as USA, Australia, and Canada.
- Automation of casting systems for multiple steel making companies
- Design and implementation of alloying system for a German steel making company
- Automation and material tracking projects for steel companies in Germany and the United States
- Autonomous loading and unloading of bulk material including tracking regarding sea going vessel distribution and stock yard management
- Design and development of a mobile pipe production line
- Implementation of mold regulation and automation systems worldwide
- Design and implementation of level 2 guidance system for finishing lines in Germany
- Design, development and implementation of a new ConArc process model based on statistical analysis